A novice will never know the utopian feeling behind a tender and loving kiss shared with a person.
1. The Hand Method
This method involves using a hand as a substitute for a kissing partner.
• Step 1: In order to begin kissing your hand, you need to make a lip-prototype by using an arrangement of intertwined fingers and thumbs. Here is how you can go about it. Curl your left hand loosely to form the letter O with the thumb resting on top of the other fingers.
• Step 2: Slide the right thumb in to the opening created by the left hand. With each thumb, bending at the second joint, the arrangement will look like a pair of lips.
• Step 3: Place your lips gently on the ‘lips’ to get a feel of the skin. Then press your lips gently into the other and practice kissing gently.
• Step 4: You could take kissing to the next step, by introducing a little tongue in process. You can gently touch the ‘thumb lips’ with your tongue to taste the skin. With more time given, you can gently slide your tongue in between the thumb lips and gradually begin exploring the confines of the ‘mouth.’ Take care to introduce the tongue slowly. Using the tongue suddenly will not only alarm the other person in reality, but will also appear disgusting.
• Step 5: Now that you have the hang of the process, you can experiment with different pressures to kiss with more passion or gentleness. In real life, kissing an actual pair of responsive lips will automatically induce more passion.
2. The Fruit Method
This method involves using a fruit instead of a hand.
• Step 1: When practicing kissing using a fruit, you need to select the right kind of fruit to use. The ideal fruit, in this case, should be ripe and soft but slightly firm, like a peach or a large plum. Bite into the fruit to make a small hole to kiss into.
• Step 2: You can begin by slightly brushing your lips on the surface and kissing the fruit gently, applying little or no pressure. With time, you can increase the amount of pressure to your required level and let in your tongue at the same time. You should maintain a proper rhythm for the kiss to register. When using your tongue on the fruit, you can gently push the pulp with your tongue using gradual sweeping movements.
SOME GREAT TIPS TO FOLLOW:
• Practice in Private: Nothing can match the creepiness of passionately salivating all over a fruit or your own hand, so make sure that you have a private place to practice, preferably in your room behind locked doors.
• Avoid Bad Breath: While practicing, pause and smell your hand. Any bad smell will be a reflection of your breath. To get rid of this, take care of your dental hygiene. So, make sure you brush, rinse, or floss, so that the actual kissing experience is not unpleasant in any way.
The art of kissing is not an elusive one. Practice makes one perfect, and with these helpful tips and some practice, you can surely expect to have a good experience.