Pleasuring women in bed is the most underrated Herculean task. While all men love to think they are experts at it, fact is, not even half of us can give her the climax she craves. Wondering what your game lacks? Well, it definitely is the apprehension about ‘going down on her’. Just like men embrace oral sex, women love it too! So prepare yourself well by following these 8 tips and let her know you are an expert.
1. First things first bro, get yourself comfortable with the idea of going down. Most men are pretty reluctant in going down on a woman but you better step out of that territory if you want her to want you in bed. The more comfortable you are down there, the more are her chances of orgasming.
2. Talk to your lady about it and make her comfortable with the idea of it. Don’t hold back and tell her what you feel about going down. And, of course, what she expects you to do. Women often get too self conscious about how long it’s going to take them to orgasm. Let her know that you are in no hurry and she can enjoy the ride as long as she wants.
3. Read her with your touch and listen to her body language. The way she responds to your touches is your sureshot guide to navigating your way through her body. Pay attention to how she moves and how her breathing pattern changes.
4. Your tongue is your tool here, so put it to the best use. Start from subtly kissing her and as you start moving down, use your tongue to tease her. Kiss her navel and lick her thighs before you do the dirty.
5. Play with positions, but don’t get weirdly creative. If she’s open to suggestions, try lifting her pelvis up or placing a pillow under her butt.
6. Move ahead like a crescendo. You need to build up a pace and go up from there. The speed, pressure and the motion of the tongue go hand in hand. While some women prefer side-to-side motions, some might find extreme pleasure in the up-and-down rhythm. Try mimicking licking an ice cream cone. That’s a great cue!
7. Don’t be shy of using a vibrator. No, it’s definitely not against your male ego. If she enjoys it, you might as well just use it to amplify her experience. If you do this, she’ll only think of you as a sex god.
8. Always remember, your goal is not to get her to climax, it’s to give her a good time. Don’t be so goal-oriented. It’s not an ego-boosting exercise, play it like you are showing her how important she’s to you.