You know, you’d think that people would be better at Photoshop by now.
We are almost through the year of our lord 2016, a year in which Photoshop, among other things, is basically ubiquitous–both Instagram and Snapchat filters are basically just Photoshop, after all–and still, we get to see people on the covers of magazines and in advertisements that, for the most part, do not exactly resemble humans.
So here, we’ve come up with the biggest Photoshop disasters of 2016. Enjoy!
1. Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke was given two right feet.
2. Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner got the knees knocked out of ‘em on the cover of W magazine.
3. This poor Asos model lost her entire vagina.
4. This photo amazingly shows Britney Spears resting both on the edge of the pool and IN the pool at the same time.
5. This photo from Khloe Kardashian offers a completely odd crotch shot.
6. We’re not even sure what’s happening to this Victoria’s Secret model’s body.
7. And Gisele Bundchen’s belly button went missing on the cover of this German magazine.
8. And this fake catalog mom got, like, three feet of extra legs.
9. A lot of people accused Maxim of over-Photoshopping Priyanka Chopra’s armpits on the cover of its July issue.
10. Gwenyth Paltrow’s abs IRL vs. in the pages of New York magazine.
11. The heads on these ~action heroes~ seem dubious, at best.
12. These women were forced to be festive.
13. Indian actress Alia Bhatt had a handy disaster on the September cover of
14. The poster for the latest Wolverine movie, Logan, includes a child with extra-long fingers.
15. This poor model had her sight restricted by a faux eye mask.
16. The legs on this Stuart Weitzman model actually defy logic.
17. This model’s legs seem truly mindbending.
18. And this The Shallows poster seems to have forgotten Blake Lively’s legs.
In short, question everything.
If you like this post, feel free to share it with your friends.